Nautical Tourism Development and Promotion of Regional Ports
The overall objective of REGLPORTS is the development of a common model and plans for the enhancement of Nautical Tourism (NT) in the Programme area. In particular, the project wants to develop Nautical Tourism in 21 small and medium-sized ports. It also aims to link the selected ports with the inland, through alternative tourism activities, related to natural and cultural assets, sports and leisure activities, archaeological sites and historical monuments, as well as to gastronomy, religion and culture. The main expected result is to facilitate smart and sustainable tourism management, thus boost financial growth and reduce unemployment.
|Total budget||1.151.280,00 EUR|
|EU Contribution||IPA co-financing 85%|
|Duration||2018 / 2020|
- Cross border nautical tourism development plan
- IT platform with common tourist services
- Pollution monitoring installations
- Tools for tourism skills upgrading
- REGLPORTS Centers, located at 3 pilot ports (one in each country), that will contribute in enhancing NT by all means.
- Comune di Molfetta (IT)
- Comune di Termoli (IT)
- Unione Regionale delle Province Pugliesi (IT)
- Ministria e Zhvillimit Ekonomik, Turizmit, Tregtisë dhe Sipërmarrjes (AL)
- Agencija za gazdovanje Gradskom lukom Herceg Novi, društvo sa ograničenom odgovornošću (ME)